Design of Academic Poster for A0 size
Poster Guidelines from tamu.edu: https://swat.tamu.edu/media/72932/poster-guidelines.pdf
Poster board: A0 size portrait posters: height 1189 mm (46.8 inches), width 841 mm (33.1 inches).
Title should be in bold. Author’s affiliations and e-mail addresses for should be included.
Text: a poster should be easily readable from a distance of 1 – 2 meters, and 1.5 or 2 lines of spaces should be used between each line.
It is advised that authors should also pay attention to the following points
Headings should be 25% larger than normal text. Bold or other colors may be used.
Suggested font sizes are (for the A0 format):
- Main title: 78 pt (bold, upper case)
- Author: 72 pt (bold, title case)
- Affiliation(s): 48 pt (normal, title case)
- Email address: 36 pt (bold)
- Subheading: 36 pt (bold upper case)
- Body of text: 24 pt (normal)
- Smaller fonts may be used in citations and acknowledgement.